Wikiekspedycja 2013[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Hi my polish friends!
For several days I've been processing the pictures from polish Wikiexpedition (http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikiekspedycja). Tens or hundreds of new files from southwestern Poland (Lower Silesia) comes on commons each day, as I process all the pictures taken in July 2013.
I can do the whole uploading process by myself in couple of weeks, I can modify the pictures, stitch them... do quite a lot of interesting things, but what I can't do - is to add descriptions in Polish. Eventhough I study the language and I don't hesitate to use it when speaking, it would be quite a pity to flood a bunch of nice and good pictures from Poland with grammatical errors. The pictures uploaded can be seen here: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Aktron/gallery All of them are described in Czech (my mother tongue and a language intelligible to Polish to some degree) and English. Any help of yours is welcomed. --Aktron (dyskusja) 09:52, 23 sie 2013 (CEST)
Otte Pierre Nicolas BLOM[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Mon père s'apelle Otte Pierre Nicolas Clinge Doorenbos, fils de Jacoba Elisabeth BLOM
- (ang.) He is asking, in both (niderl.) Dutch and (fr.) French, how to say this sentence in Polish:
- „My father's name is Otte Pierre Nicolas Clinge DOORENBOS, the son of Jacoba Elisabeth BLOM”.
- There is article about Otte Blom in Polish Wikipedia, however all sources referenced in it show that the name of the person is Otto Pierre Nicolas Blom. Similar descriptions you can find in en:Otto Blom and nl:Otto Blom. Could you confirm we are telling about the same person? It is not unusual that several people share the same or almost the same name. Paweł Ziemian (dyskusja) 09:24, 25 sie 2013 (CEST)
Autoreview[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- There are 2 ways to obtain this status: 1. You have to make at least 500 edits or at least 200 edits which were reviewed by others. 2. You can ask for this status here, but I guess it will be difficult without the knowledge of Polish language. Emptywords (dyskusja) 01:20, 17 wrz 2013 (CEST)
translation.[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Wątek założony przed: 21:05, 16 paź 2013 (CET)
Hello, my name is Pedro Pablo Calbimonte, searching my name in internet i saw that i have my live profile in wikipedia but in polish. I would like to know what should i do to have the same riten text because the information is correct but in spanish and english?
- If I understand your meaning, you want to see this article Pedro Pablo Calbimonte translated from Polish into English. Is that correct?
- Varlaam (dyskusja) 05:38, 20 lis 2013 (CET)
Need help for polish teams[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Hello. Can you help me with Dyskusja wikiprojektu:Piłka nożna#Need help for polish teams? Xaris333 (dyskusja) 03:27, 29 lis 2013 (CET)