John August Anderson
Z Wikipedii, wolnej encyklopedii
Publikacje[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- "On the Application of the Laws of Refraction in Interpreting Solar Phenomena", Astrophysical Journal, vol. 31, 1910.
- "A method of investigating the Stark effect for metals, with results for chromium", 1917.
- "The vacuum spark spectrum of calcium", 1924.
- "The Use of Long Focus Concave Gratings at Eclipses", Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, Vol. 38, 1926.
- J. A. Anderson and Russell W. Porter, "Ronchi's Method of Optical Testing", Astrophysical Journal, vol. 70, 1929.
- "Spectral energy-distribution of the high-current vacuum tube", 1932.
- "On the application of Michelson's interferometer method to the measurement of close double stars", Astrophysical Journal, vol. 51, June 1920.
- "Optics of the 200-inch Hale Telescope", Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, Vol. 60, 1948.